Friday, January 12, 2007

It's January 12th already?

As I've stated before, I have a boyfriend Dave. We've been together for five years pretty much the majority of my adult life. Two years ago since 3/4 of my stuff was at his place anyway I moved in. Two years later I still don't have a ring. Right now I feel like we're in two different words, his career is finally taking off where I'm stuck in school and retail management hell. The only time we ever spend together is at night and half the time it's us eating in front of the TV and then crashing because we are both exhausted. I'm really not sure if we are meant to be together anymore. However, before I decide if I'm supposed to be together with Dave, I've decided that I probably should be happy with myself. This is why I've decided that today January 12, 2007 I'm going back to weight watchers.
I've done weight watchers in the past with a great deal of success. Somewhere last year I just lost all of my healthy eating habits and started stress snacking... a lot. Two years ago I was 5 pounds away from my goal weight, now I'm 25 pounds heavier. I'm hoping that maybe this blog might keep me honest and not cheat like I have been doing. I have 10 pairs of Banana Republic pants sitting in my closet that I can't wear. They range from sizes 0-6. I would like to be able to wear them sometime soon.

OK here is goes...I'm 5'0" and I weigh 134.8 pounds. There I've said it. Right now I'm a size 8.. err 10.

When I first met Dave, I was 100 pounds, while I know I'm never going to be that skinny again, I would love to be around 110. I have 24.8 pounds to loose! Wish me luck!!

No comments: